Old 02-06-2012, 01:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] mjciccarel@gmail.com is offline

Default Gardener's Worst Sin

On Jun 1, 7:37*pm, Boron Elgar wrote:
On Fri, 01 Jun 2012 13:12:01 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
*Boron Elgar wrote:

On Thu, 31 May 2012 22:26:00 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article
,
" wrote:

I mixed up the "Keep the Deer Away" concentrate *with "Kill all the
Weeds" concentrate. By the grace of Mother Nature I switched the mix
AFTER I had sprayed the Roses with correct sprayer. I was just getting
the sprayer ready for the next time. I noticed that it didn't seem to
smell as bad and thought Ut Ohh.
Anyone done the same?
MJ

Why don't you just drink them and put the Earth out of its misery?

Or, of course, YOU could do that and put the rest of us out of ours.

Boron

Are you, and Monsanto in pain? Glad to hear it. The problem is that
ignorance doesn't remain bliss for long. Have you killed any soil today?

Of course, killing the soil means killing the ecology of the
environment. e.g. anphibians.
http://www.dw.de/dw/0,,11798,00.html
Killing the anphibians of course means more insects, which then require
more insecticide (a biocide) to control them, and that impacts everyone
who lives in, or eats from that poisoned environment. With fewer poison
purveyors like Boron Elgar, we would have a healthier world.

And I think I'll change that assertion that you are an asshole. I
will, instead, aver that you are certifiably insane.

Oh, and a dumb mother****er, too, because really, son, you'd don't
know Jack shit about me, now do you? All you know is that I find you a
fixated fanatic and when I call you on your outrageous attitude and
suggestion to another poster, you rise up on your hind legs like a
itty-bitty armadillo. Really, it just invites someone coming along and
driving over you with a pick up on a Texas highway.

Boron

Ya'll sure make it fun to post something about
gardening...............NOT
MJ