Old 02-06-2012, 10:34 AM posted to rec.ponds
ReelMckoi ReelMckoi is offline

Default preformed pond help and other gardening tips

"CHS_87" wrote in message

also, any general tips on keeping cats out the garden, time before
putting fish in, do i use pebbles on the bottom? many thanks.

Not being from the UK and knowing your system there, all I can do is offer
advice on cats. Cats wont usually fish and get themselves wet. There is no
safe way to keep them out of your garden other than one of those cat-proof
fences. I've been putting up with a neighbor's cat now for years but it
never bothered the fish.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.