Old 03-06-2012, 10:34 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELLENM View Post
I live in central Scotland and new to this forum.My dad passed away last week and I need some help with his begonias in his greenhouse.There are
about 100 in small 9cm pots.How often should I water them? Do I need to move them to larger pots? How often should I feed them? He did say to me a couple of weeks past that the beginias were slow this year.Any help will be
hugely appreciated.
What sort of begonias? Are they the sort with big showy flowers? Or are they sort which have smaller flowers and interesting leaves?