Old 03-06-2012, 01:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] mjciccarel@gmail.com is offline

Default Garden Bloopers What's Your Best Story

I'll play
Recently I mixed up my weed killer with my keep the deer our of my
rose bed stuff. Sure was a close one. I have a lot of time and money
invested in these roses and I would have been really upset if I killed
them The deer do enough damage without my help.
Since some of you have heard that story, here's another one. I have an
electric fence around the vegetable garden. Again because of the deer.
There is a corner that is lower so that I can step over it to get in
there. You guessed it, I stepped over it while it was on and zapped
myself.
MJ