Old 03-06-2012, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default mint revisited

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 2 Jun 2012 17:25:38 +0100, Sacha wrote:

There's a really tiny leaved one called (I think - not going out in the
rain to look) Corsican mint. It's terribly pretty and is one of those
little herb plants that would look really pretty in between paving
stones.

I once got Corsican mint growing very well between paving stones but
then I tasted a bit. It has such a good taste that I started cutting
too much. It doesn't like the wet weather in England. The combination
of me and the rain was too much for it!

It's not fully hardy in the UK

Janet