Old 27-02-2003, 05:30 PM

Default deere 100 series

Hi Jim,
Those are good mowers, but if your going to spend that kind of money,
why not get a Honda?
Also,here's something to think about. Home Depot won't help you if
you have a problem after 30 days. I bought a John Deere brush cutter &
ALL of the attachments from them & have had a lot of problems trying
to find anyone to do warranty work. Also,if you buy from HD,be sure &
save your receipt or you are really screwed. I have mine stapled
inside the owners manual of each piece of equipment.DON'T keep them in
your wallet or the print disappears. If I had it to do over, I would
buy from a REAL dealer. Home Depot prices sure make it hard not to buy
from them,but getting warranty work is a pain. Well, thats my 2 cents.
Good Luck,
David

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 03:15:36 -0800, "Jim" wrote:

Does anyone know anything about the John Deere 100 series? Are they
reliable?
Home Depot is featuring those.
The L100 is $1500 and the L110 is $1800. This seems pretty cheap.
I am looking for a mower. I just bought a house with 1 acre.