Old 07-06-2012, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Groupon alleged savings - Wisteria

"David WE Roberts" wrote in message
Just got this offer
http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/natio...0_0_159&a=1664
6' wisteria, one for £29 or two for £55.
Plus £7.95 postage.
Now the prices as quoted look reasonable for 6' plants - similar to other
online sites.
However the savings are quotes as 61% off (single) or 63% off (pair).

This would make them £47.54 single or £87.30 for the pair.

Does this seem a reasonable price?
Seems over the top for me and therefore a spoof saving.

Looking for a white and a blue wisteria at the moment so any
recommendations on good suppliers welcome.

Oh, and three in red, white and blue would probably count as a Jubilee
planting :-)

Cheers

Dave R
--

Pot size would be relevant, my newly done ones often make 6 foot of stem the
first season but they would be too young to be saleable.

I know there are rules (often ignored) that products have to have been on
offer at the higher price for so long somewhere but how it applies to online
I am not sure, someone on the group will know I am sure

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs