Old 27-02-2003, 05:43 PM
John NJ

Default [IBC] Mastering Technique (Was [IBC] proposal)

Great Andy!

Why don't you give all of us newbies some tips for speeding up the process?
We're very eager and willing to work hard. Show us how to achieve success a
little sooner than our 80th birthday. ;-)

John

From: Andy Rutledge

The only part you got wrong is that it often takes
much less time than most imagine to have good trees
- if you really work at it instead of finding ways
to justify not working at it.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++