Old 09-06-2012, 12:06 PM
BlackThumb BlackThumb is offline
Registered User

Location: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackThumb View Post
Thank you for your reply!

I got the blueberries delivered from an online plant shop (Thompson and Morgan. They're reputable). They were healthy until I put them outside. I then brought them indoors when I noticed that two of them had started going reddish.

A few days were hot and I watered them when the soil felt dry, then the weather became more wet, so I stopped watering them.

I'm not sure if that's the sort of information you wanted.
As for the sunflowers, the grey/black keeps coming back on the edge of the leaves. I don't know if it's a pest for a fungi, so was going to buy a pesticide that kills fungi as well, but I don't like the idea of using pesticides.

I've been searching online for safe ways to kill pesticides and fungi, but they're all for specific problems, and I don't know what's causing it.

Does anyone have any suggestions?