Old 09-06-2012, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts[_4_] David WE Roberts[_4_] is offline

Default Yet more Wisteria - gardeningexpress

"David WE Roberts" wrote in message

"David WE Roberts" wrote in message
snip
Still investigating gardeningexpress - only online, contactable only by
registering than raising a support ticket, and guess what?
Support ticket system is currently broken.

snip

Gah!
Ticket system works under IE9 but not under Firefox or Chrome.
Web amateurs!

I raised two support tickets, one as a query about pot size for the wisteria
and the other about lack of support for Firefox/Chrome in the ticketing
system.
No response to either, they won't communicate by email or phone so the
ticketing system is the only way to interact.
Given their lack of response I shall not be doing business with them.

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)