Old 09-06-2012, 05:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Public Open Weekend

SIMON SUTCLIFFE wrote:
We are a family run wholesale nursery based in Hever in Kent. We grow
perennials, grasses, alpines, herbs, veg, soft fruit, patio and
topiary.

We supply garden centres, garden designers and local authorities.

2012 is our 30th anniversary year as a business and to celebrate this,
we are having a series of open weekends to the public.

Our next event is June 16th & 17th from 9am - 5pm.

All welcome Simon

That is the Kent just south of Seattle, right?