Old 09-06-2012, 05:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
Sean Straw Sean Straw is offline

Default Public Open Weekend

On Sat, 9 Jun 2012 14:49:39 +0000, SIMON SUTCLIFFE
wrote:

We are a family run wholesale nursery based in Hever in Kent.

Congratulations!

You're also SPAMMERS. You just SPAMMED the *worldwide* USENET with
your local self-promotional advertisement. Suggest you take out an
advert in your local paper or somesuch.

Don't pull the usual "oh, gosh, I had no idea, we were just trying to
spread the word". It's tiring, and EVERYONE who resorts to plowing
into some place they don't actually PARTICIPATE in to they can bomb it
with advertising always tosses that up as their defence.