Old 10-06-2012, 02:12 AM posted to rec.gardens
Boron Elgar[_2_] Boron Elgar[_2_] is offline

Default Red blueberry leaves and a black powder on the edge of sunflower leaves.

On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 22:05:30 +0000, BlackThumb
wrote:

I got the blueberries delivered from an online plant shop (Thompson and
Morgan. They're reputable). They were healthy until I put them outside.
I then brought them indoors when I noticed that two of them had started
going reddish.

Blueberries are generally outdoor plants. There are different
varieties for different climates, though. Did you order ones
appropriate for where you live? Do you plan on planting them in the
ground?

A few days were hot and I watered them when the soil felt dry, then the
weather became more wet, so I stopped watering them.

I'm not sure if that's the sort of information you wanted.

It is always dicey to diagnose online...there can be many variables
involved.