Old 10-06-2012, 11:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Judith is offline

Default Nemaslug etc

On 2012-06-10 17:35:15 +0100, "Bob Hobden" said:

"Judith" wrote ...

I am contemplating giving either that - or something similar a go.

What is people's experience - and any particular source recommended.

When we tried it years ago, 2 treatments, it didn't work but we now
believe it was because the soil was not as moist as it should be during
the treatment. Difficult in a dry area when you can't use a hosepipe on
the potato patch.

The nursery staff here have been known to water nematodes in while it's
pouring with rain. One did actually beg not to have to do it because
the public looked at her as if she should be locked up!

I guess that as you use them - you must think them effective.

Any comments?