Old 12-06-2012, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default June 21st - darkest day

On 12/06/2012 14:08, Baz wrote:
wrote in
:

And the implication is that on June 21 it will simply rain for longer.

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling from Swansea Bay. Dave's at that end; I'm at this end.
Bill G's in the middle. Come to think of it, where is Bill G these
days?

Good point, Jake.
Rain through equal days and equal nights.
Not just the rain that gets me down, it's the cool, almost cold June.

On the other hand the coarse fishing is really good. The predators such as
pike and perch are huge this year presumably because the prey are slow and
easy to grab. Perch is the most delicious fish, bar none.

Sorry to go off topic(again)
Baz

Pike are also very good eating, just take a bit more time to prepare.