Old 14-06-2012, 12:14 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default unknown plant... HELP!!

On 6/13/12 2:23 PM, blossom hill wrote:
i am new to this forum and to gardening my father really enjoys it but
has found a plant in my cousins garden that he doesnt know what the name
is... I was wondering if any one could help in naming this plant...
thank you

|Filename: IMAG0849.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=15071|

The mature foliage near the bottom resembles that of a tree-like weed
that was a recent target when I was spraying the herbicide Roundup.
However, you and I are on different continents with quite different
climate; so it might be something else.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see