Old 14-06-2012, 07:02 PM
Antony_AJL Antony_AJL is offline
Registered User

Default Where To Find Japanese Maple Grafts???

Hi,

I am attempting to begin my own business buying and selling Japanese Maples. I have found someone that is providing me with these for £6.50, but she has only a limited number of varieties. Does anyone know where in the UK i can get small grafted Japanese Maples for minimum and/or wholesale price?

Any help would be great!

Kind Regards,
Antony

P.S. I've am growing on seeds now for grafting in the future, but even then, i need to buy all the varieties in order to get selling efficiently. This is a future plan, but for now, i need the above!