Old 15-06-2012, 02:25 PM
AnthonyC AnthonyC is offline
Registered User

Hi Dave thanks for writing. Piscopo does not get it - I checked with him first thing. Sherries tried to get it for me but his supplier does not keep it in stock. I have also checked with local online websites where maltese gardeners sell and exchange stuff. No one keeps this plant anymore. Apparently its place has been taken over by coleus as it is in much more demand due to its varieties in colour and less demand for care considering the local climate. Believe me I have tried every possible source. This plant is so forgotten here that there are garden shops and even gardeners who do not know what it is or that it used to be grown here.