Old 15-06-2012, 07:28 PM
SIMON SUTCLIFFE SIMON SUTCLIFFE is offline
Registered User

Location: Hever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob F View Post
SIMON SUTCLIFFE wrote:
To call me a spammer I find very offensive!

Maybe you should quit SPAMMING then. Otherwise, that's what you are. This is not
an advertising forum.
My spamming days are well officially over!! Sean and yourself have made me see the light! I've stopped bombarding the world with my world dominating open weekend message!
I'm resigned to the fact you Yanks have nothing better to do than read me my rights as a hardened criminal! I shall no longer be upsetting you all with such offensive material and concentrating on what I love - plants and gardening!
Let's start over guys - my favourite plant is the good old Echinacea and all it's subsequent cultivars - oh and an American prairie plant if I'm not mistaken? You have a fantastic plant breeding programme with the Terra Nova Nurseries. Cultivars that have adapted extremely well to the good old UK are Tomato Soup and Fatal Attraction - discuss!