Old 15-06-2012, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default What lpant/flower/weed is this?

On 06/15/2012 05:55 PM, Terry Pinnell wrote:
Could someone identify this plant for me please?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4019461/WhatPlant.JPG

It was abundant on the railway cuttings and banks of the West Coast
London-Scotland line when we traveled last summer.

Can't remember what it's called, though someone will surely know.
Anyway just chiming in because I grow it as a perennial in containers,
it's very pretty and indestructible, which is a good combination.