Old 16-06-2012, 11:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Compost

On 16/06/2012 10:36, mogga wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 20:00:27 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

All three bags looked the same - all "Verve". That is why I was buying other
than B&Q !!

Verve is B&Q's "Own Brand" now
david

I think it's who has won the tender for making it for them.
It might be someone else next year.

Worth complaining to B&Q - even taking it back to them.

They will need to raise the standards if enough people do it.

As I have said here before, go onto their web site find the product
http://www.diy.com/nav/garden/grow-y...___fertilisers

and write a review

about the compost, if enough people rate it as 1 star then they may
take notice.