Old 17-06-2012, 05:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Public Open Weekend

SIMON SUTCLIFFE wrote:
Bob F;961539 Wrote:
SIMON SUTCLIFFE wrote:-
To call me a spammer I find very offensive!-

Maybe you should quit SPAMMING then. Otherwise, that's what you are.
This is not
an advertising forum.

My spamming days are well officially over!! Sean and yourself have
made me see the light! I've stopped bombarding the world with my world
dominating open weekend message!
I'm resigned to the fact you Yanks have nothing better to do than read
me my rights as a hardened criminal! I shall no longer be upsetting
you all with such offensive material and concentrating on what I love
- plants and gardening!

You are a lot more reasonable than most spammers. Thank you for that.

We get upset about ads in usenet, because if we let one or two get away with it,
pretty soon we won't be able to find content among all the spam. The ads are
never relevent to more than a very tiny number of the participants in a
newgroup, especially since most groups have worldwide participation.

Imagine if 1/100 of all "related" businesses started posting their "special
events" here. The group would be useless.