Old 19-06-2012, 12:56 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default I need a gardener!

On Jun 18, 10:38*am, mark_gb
wrote:
Higgs Boson;962063 Wrote:

Could you ask at your neighborhood nursery? *They might have a
ballpark idea...or even recommend gardeners.

HB

Thanks HB, that was the kind of answer I was looking for.

I'm not sure if the problem is that everyone thinks the answer is so
obvious it's not worth stating? *Or no-one here has any experience
employing gardeners because they're doing it all themselves?

****Now, now, Mark, simmer down...this is a friendly group; no harm
intended.

Can't say how our long-distance friends function, but I have a long-
time gardener to mow & edge. Everything else I do myself. (!!!!)

My deal with Antonio: Mow & edge one week; next week do some big job
that is getting too much for me or I don't want to bother.

Ex: Prune a very large shrub (he always does an artistic job), or
trim the large front hedge, or weed some particularly noxious bed,
or.... It's been working out fine for years. He also gives his
requested input on plans.

I fix him a nice breakfast/snack/coffee every week, which he seems to
enjoy and I give him lemons from my tree. .

HB