Old 19-06-2012, 01:55 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default I need a gardener!

mark_gb wrote:
Higgs Boson;962063 Wrote:
Could you ask at your neighborhood nursery? They might have a
ballpark idea...or even recommend gardeners.

HB

Thanks HB, that was the kind of answer I was looking for.

I'm not sure if the problem is that everyone thinks the answer is so
obvious it's not worth stating? Or no-one here has any experience
employing gardeners because they're doing it all themselves?

Mark

It could also be that they are nowhere near you and are not wasting your
time with local information that is irrelevant.