Old 19-06-2012, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] is offline

Default Lawns

On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:44:21 +0100, Rob wrote:

I recently had the misfortune to lose my lawn after a contractor applied
excessive weed killer. Has anyone suffered this problem. I would be
interested to know the outcome

Yes, I had that happen about 30 years ago. The lawn took a long time
to recover and it never looked good again. About ten years ago I had
the lawn removed completely ad have not regretted it.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software. http://www.npsl1.com