Old 19-06-2012, 07:22 PM
mark_gb mark_gb is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hare-Scott[_2_] View Post
It could also be that they are nowhere near you and are not wasting your
time with local information that is irrelevant.

Thanks D, let me clarify.

I'm not looking for advice specific to Liverpool, although maybe anyone trying to help might wonder wherabouts I am. I'm a total novice looking for some general principles on how where to look and how to pick someone if I have some options.

I'm not the only one - if you do a google search for "i need a gar" the top search is "I need a gardener". Does anybody rate any of the sites you get on this search, by the way?

Mark