Old 20-06-2012, 04:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default sedum or other wild flowers f=growing in guttering

On Wed, 20 Jun 2012 15:05:29 GMT, wrote:

i know it is wrong as the gutters get blocked, but i really like the look of
plants growing in guttering.

i have a idea how to make a false guttering at the front of my real gutter,
but i really need some help in the way of suggestion for plants to grow in
the gutter, ideally haning down.

any ideas?

Please don't ask the same question twice or we end up with two lots of
disjointed answers.

Let's regard this thread as dead and respond to the original question
"plants growing in gutters" dated 19 June.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from Swansea Bay. Dave's at that end; I'm at this end.
Bill G's in the middle. Come to think of it, where is Bill G these days?