Old 22-04-2003, 05:08 PM
John Rutz

Default Lotus Pond is Looking Mighty Slow

Steve Watson wrote:
"Nedra" wrote in message arthlink.net...

My lotus pond barely has some very small pads ready to open. Can't figure
out what is wrong. We have had lots of Grackles bathe in the lotus pond
water and now it looks all dirty and black. Along edges it
looks oily. This is a very pretty bird and I would like to keep it
somewhere close.... just not in the ponds.

when we repoted ours the other day it only showd "green" at the grow
tips which are still down in the dirt still a bit to cold here i guess

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico
If it can't be fixed with bailing wire or duct tape
its not worth fixing

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com