Old 23-06-2012, 09:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Too shady greenhouse

Last night I was looking at my tomatoes, the ones outside are growing well
but the ones in the greenhouse are leggy and not so good. The answer came to
me in a blinding flash, they were not getting enough light duh ! At the
beginning of what we all hoped was to be summer I put white wash stuffy on
most of the glass, like I always do - and forgot to remove it as the sun did
not come, that was why there was not enough light. I am off outside with a
mop and bucket to put the matter right hopefully not too late :-)

kate