Old 24-06-2012, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
the_constructor[_2_] the_constructor[_2_] is offline

Default Suffolk 75G14 Petrol Mower

"Farmer Giles" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 23/06/2012 18:23, the_constructor wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I've not been on this group for a couple of years, but I'm back now.

I have just been given a Suffolk 75G14 petrol lawn mower that has sat in
dry garage for about 11 years without any use at all.

I have not done anything with it yet apart from pull the starter cord a
couple of times to see if there is any compression. There is, but I
realise
that's no indication it will work.

Could someone please let me know what the spark plug gap should be and
also
the points gap.

Any other help that you could offer would be gratefully appreciated.

Jim G

Try this:

http://www.oldlawnmowerclub.co.uk/si...lk%20Punch.pdf

Many thanks Farmer Giles..... Will read and inwardly digest

Jim G