Old 03-07-2012, 01:01 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Pat Kiewicz[_2_] Pat Kiewicz[_2_] is offline

Default Seaweed extract

Green Shoots said:

Hi Im new here.

My grandma has been taken ill and ive taken over the care of her lawn.

I want it to look great when she comes back, and I mentioned this to a
friend of mine and he recommends using Seaweed extract as a growth
promoter.
Used alongside fertilizer.

Has anyone got any experience with using this stuff?

Maxicrop. I highly recommend it--though I usually only use it on
the vegetable garden and newly transplanted perennials and shrubs.
It would probably work a treat on the lawn as well.

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."

email valid but not regularly monitored