Old 03-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Green Shoots Green Shoots is offline
Registered User

Talking

Thanks for the reccomdations.

I have suggested the products to my friend he is a farmer and I thought maybe these are what he uses on his crops.

He said what I need is something called Kelpak, although its only avaliable to Farmers.

He said it promotes root growth which in turn promotes growth of the Corn or or in my case Grass.

He said this stuff is high in a hormone called Auxin. (never heard of it) unlike other extracts which are high in something else, erm cannot remember what he said now.

This sounds really interesting, I dont think my grandma will be allowed to walk on her lawn when im done lol

Green shoots x