Old 04-07-2012, 09:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ann Lancing Ann Lancing is offline

Default Tomato blight

Hello David,

"Pam Moore" wrote in message

On 27 Jun 2012 10:47:19 GMT, wrote:

Ann Lancing wrote:

Has anyone been struck by tomato blight?
I am intersted to know if it is around in Sussex.
I have not seen anything on tomatoes yet, but I've spotted the odd
potato coming down with it (in Essex, and also on Merseyside, fwiw).
I think the damp weather is going to make it a problem this year,
unless it clears up smartish and stays that way.

There's a website, think if you search for "blight watch" where you
can sign up for SMS alerts when blight comes to your postal area ...

Yes sign up for bligh****ch.co.uk where you will be informed of any
reports of blight in your area.

Pam in Bristol

Thanks - signed up :-)