Old 06-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Carol Taylor Carol Taylor is offline
Registered User

Default Can anyone tell me what this is called please

I bought a small evergreen tree at least ten years ago. It has flowers on the underside of the branches in May/June and is very slow growing more out than upwards. However, unfortunately, it was being obscured by a cherry tree, so I decided to replant it, but alas it looks to be dying, but I cannot remember the name of it. Can anyone identify it please.
Attached Thumbnails
Can anyone tell me what this is called please-tree-garden.jpg