Old 08-07-2012, 08:12 AM
Carol Taylor Carol Taylor is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden[_3_] View Post
"Bob Hobden" wrote ...

"Carol Taylor" wrote ..

Decourcey;963665 Wrote:
It looks very like a Blue Spruce.

HOORAY, I have been searching for hours on the web and have found it. It
is ABIES PROCERA GLAUCA PROTRATA - here is a pictu

Thanks everyone for trying to help me. I just need to know where to buy
one now.

That's easy if you are in the UK.....go to....

RHS Plant Finder / RHS Gardening

and enter the name and you will get a list of all registered nurseries in
your area that have it, they will probably not be Garden centres but proper
nurseries, so no toilets or cafe, just lots of interesting plants.

It's prostrata, you missed out the s.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.
Bob, I have clicked on your link and it shows me 3 sources, Scotland, South and East, the East one is where I bought my oriignal plant whilst on holiday. Have already written to the Scotland one asking if they have one in stock. Thanks for your information and help.