Old 08-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Ray Jackson Ray Jackson is offline
Registered User

Default Clematis advice?

Hi,

I bought two pairs of clematis last year - viticella and andromeda. Both the viticella are growing up the trellis I installed very nicely and I have lovely red flowers on both. The andromedas are both flowering (large pink flowers) but only one shows any signs of climbing (by throwing one shoot up the trellis) which has now flowered. The other is just 'bunched' and stands no more than a foot high. Neither of the andromeda look like climbing as the viticella have - any ideas or advice gratefully received

Thanks