Old 11-07-2012, 02:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Could you design a garden for someone who hates gardening? Any ideas?

classixuk writes:

Hi everyone,

Oh, and I am not keen at all on any bees or wasps coming anywhere near
me hence me not ever wanting to mow the lawn in the summer!

Grass is one of the lowest maintenance items.
If you aren't mowing, that explains the appearance you describe.

Any decent sized dog will completely destroy a garden if you let it
run lose. It doesn't matter what you plant.

So:

1. Mow and mow regularly.
2. Describe climate/sun conditions better.
3. Consider posting some pictures.

Danger from bees and wasps is reduced to almost nothing if you wear
long clothes.

--
Dan Espen