Old 11-07-2012, 04:43 PM
dughard dughard is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by procter View Post
hi - have you got the mower going? Mine has the same problem. Worked one minute and not the next. Had a guy look at it - told me I needed a new starter motor - £115. Went away - promised the earth - never heard from him since - tahnk you mower man, Market deeping!. I got a new starter motor but this did not work either. All lights work but just no life in the engine.
I have the exact same issue.Fuses checked ,battery charged.
The lights come on in the first ignition position with an indication that the parking is on ,but ignition position 2 no turnover.It has been working fine.

Did you find resolution with this ?