Old 15-07-2012, 01:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ray[_3_] Ray[_3_] is offline

Default Badly damaged tree? ? ?

Sorry for the trouble. I can't imagine what's wrong, because a couple of
others seemed to have had no problem opening the page. Could it be that you
have some sort of blocker turned on?

In any case, the description pretty well tells the story -- a single tale
stem about 10 feet high, with one lonely branch of leaves growing out of the
trunk.

"David E. Ross" wrote in message ...

On 7/14/12 12:27 PM, Ray wrote:
We had a very beautiful, healthy coral bark maple tree which was about
eight
years old, and 10 feet high.

It was destroyed when a nearby tree fell onto it, leaving only a tall
stem,
with one sprig of leaves about a foot long sticking out of the side.

Question: What if anything can I do to restore this tree?

You can see a photo at:

https://sites.google.com/site/10test20/

The page at https://sites.google.com/site/10test20/ does not
completely download. I cannot see the photo.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see