Old 16-07-2012, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default weed killing in rain

Is there ANY weed killer that would work on say, cracks in paving or
along paths in all this wet weather? I mean how often can you spray if
you have to have 4 hours of dry weather afterwards!!

Have tried boiling water and boiling salted water and so on which is
fine but if I don't kill some of the larger stuff soon they'll push my
paving up!

I also have now got Ground elder, which i manage to keep on top of in
the dryer weather most years, coming across the flower beds and marching
off into the grass and beyond!

Which means I can't put my grass cuttings in the compost.
--
Janet Tweedy