Old 17-07-2012, 10:01 PM
JennC JennC is offline
Registered User

Default Honeysuckle problems

I have a honeysuckle bush that, up until recently, seemed to be quite healthy and was growing well. I had to spray it with insecticide due to a small spider mite infestation killing off the top portion of the new growth, and now the bush is seemingly starting to die. Leaves throughout the bush are turning yellow and any new growth (it seems to still be sprouting new buds and they're growing rather long) seems to have yellowish spots. Is my honeysuckle dying or is this type of response normal after a bug infestation?