Old 17-07-2012, 04:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Tree guards

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
Once more all our cherries have been taken from our 4 trees. They are well
netted so it cannot be birds and this years rain has proved that it's not
two legged thieves, no footprints in the mud. So it has to be the mice
that plague our allotment (Wood Mice?) Does anyone know of anything we can
put around the trunks of our trees that will stop them climbing up to get
the fruit?

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

What about the collars they use for dogs and cats to stop them scratching
after an accident.

Would have thought it was squirrels not mice though

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs