Old 18-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Luvlyboy Luvlyboy is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetheart View Post
Hello,

A quick question really. Has anyone used one of those weed torch gadgets ? -
they have a gas can and are like a blow torch on a long handle

I would like to know if they are worth getting , are effective and on what
kind and how big a weed ( or weeds). Are they easy to use?

I have tried countless times to get rid of all sorts of weeds in my garden
with weed killer but the stuff seems to lack guts these days and was
wondering if fire might be the answer.

Thanks for any advice.
Hi,
I have one and they are OK for small no of weeds as they can be expensive on the gas canister but your best bet is to use Glyphosate at the recommended rate. it will kill ANYTHING in the garden, keep spray away from anything you don't want killed, get a 1Ltr bottle of full strength Glyphosate on the internet for £16-00. i have used both for a long time (I have huge gardens)be sure that you get a sealed bottle.

best luck

luvlyboy