Old 19-07-2012, 09:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default "Jolly Bee"

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can get a guaranteed "Jolly bee" geranium? Don't want
Rozanne and seeing the two at Eyhtrope Garden tonight (a wonderful walled
vegetable and flower garden done on old Victorian lines owned by the
Rotschilds) I prefer the mounded Jolly bee to the more lower growing
Rozanne.

--
Janet Tweedy

Janet, I thought the recent court battle decided they were identical and
came down in favour of Rozanne, Jolly Bee no longer being allowed (all to do
with Plant Breeders Rights)

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs