Old 19-07-2012, 02:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default "Jolly Bee"

"Janet Tweedy" wrote

Sacha writes
Jolly Bee and Rozanne have been declared to be one and the same. You
should have told me when you were here as we have Jolly Bee growing by the
gate into the car park! But now we have to call it Rozanne.

Well that rules out PBR and please may i have a little bit if it's
forming a mound and not a carpet

Wanted to get it for Judy one of whose dogs got run over in their long
drive yesterday by the milkman, (the dog was lovely, inherited from an old
aunt, she was a Guide dog originally but was now 14 and deaf) The poor dog
got her leg banged and broken as she didn't hear the milk float reverse
and she died en route to vets.

As her name was Pebbles and there's very little that's named so. I thought
a Jolly Bee plant might cheer Judy up as she's always wanted one.

Don't know if she is into cacti but how about some Lithops, known as living
stones or pebble plants.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithops
http://www.lithops.info/
--