Old 22-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Cybe R. Wizard

Default Pond safety, insurance liability

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:03:14 -0500, Fringe Ryder wrote:

"Joe, How ya doing? Hey, ya know those mutant rugrats on the
scooters
that have been gettin' into everything lately? I saw some of the
little vermin playing around your (pond/shed/whiskey still) and
thought to myself, 'There's a disaster waiting to happen.' I've
tried talking to their parents, but they're those yuppie types with
the Volvos, ya know, and can't hear nothing unless it's over a cell
phone, so I was thinking... maybe a hasp-and-lock or a fence? If
you're up for it, I'll help next weekend; I've been wanting to try
my new cordless drill..."

Where in hell are the neighbors like you? Looking for a new place to
live? There's a house of those mutant rugrats next door that could
use a new place, too. We just need to convince 'em.

Cybe R. Wizard

--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.