Old 02-08-2012, 07:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default Oh no, the slugs have won!!

On Thursday, August 2, 2012 12:18:05 AM UTC+1, Tickety-BooHoo wrote:
Steerpike wrote:

On Monday, July 30, 2012 12:35:18 AM UTC+1, Tickety-BooHoo wrote:

@mid.individual.net:

> Steerpike > wrote:

>> Thought this was a post about the UK government

> Well, that would make sense, on a gardening newsgroup, oh yes.

> Excuse me sir, you appear to have taken a wrong turning, I

think you > may want the room down the hall ...

Well, he can't make his mind up whether he is a steer or a

pike.

He has no chance of posting to the correct group IMO.

Still think its "Mike" from Isle of White(Wight) and

wearing his boyfriends underwear.

Baz

FYI Steerpike was the hero of a novel by Mervyn Peake..........but I

guess you probably arent that familiar with literature though?

You're not exactly 'au fait' with the two books of Mervyn Peak

(Titus Groan

and GormenGhast) yourself are you Christopher Stevens?

As Steerpike really wasn't a hero - more of an anti-hero really, and

bloody irritating antagonist (and I can see why he's *YOUR* hero

*eg* )

Just out of interest, have you really read those two books? - It

would

appear that you haven't (or if you have, you've misinterpreted the

role of

Steerpike). vbg

Yep, still keeping an eye out for you Chris - and not surprised to

find you

still up to your (rather lame) old tricks of muck-raking,

misinformation and

blatant lying.

Hmmmmmmmmm...............a peevish little post from pretty much the

only person still offering any support for failed Exeter fruadster

and alleged child molester jon limp dick bunt.................

Thank you Mr Stevens, libellous post duly noted and in the file with the

others ready to see what happens next year, as there is an ever increasing

probability that you will end up in the civil courts once again to defend

your comments - where by the way, you *will* be expected to produce your

evidence of those libellous allegations that you have made/and are still

making.

Would you confirm that you are still a customer of Opal Telecom (TalkTalk

Communications Limited) please?

Coming from someone who still owes nearly £40k legal costs, any suggestion of making themselves look even more of a dickhead in court seems more than a little strange!