Old 26-07-2012, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Oh no, the slugs have won!!

Rather than constantly letting us all know about your dyslexia, would it not be an idea to see if you can do anything about it?

Like you do about your political views????
Old 26-07-2012, 10:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

I've just got back from the allotment. The entire bloody place is
full of slugs! Still, after nemetoding! Millions of the little
buggers!!

There were 6 broad bean plants in a row, all with a slug at the same
height up the stem!!

Old 26-07-2012, 11:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

David Hill wrote:
There were 6 broad bean plants in a row, all with a slug at the same
height up the stem!!

Slug Olympics?

Heheh. Could well have been.
Old 27-07-2012, 08:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Thursday, July 26, 2012 8:03:24 PM UTC+1, Dave Hill wrote:
> Rather than constantly letting us all know about your dyslexia, would it not be an idea to see if you can do anything about it?

Like you do about your political views????

Hmmmmm........... because I am not comfortable with a gang of low rent crooks running the country into the ground, and being in cohoots with terrorists, do you think I would have a better view of reality if like you I was an avid consumer of propaganda provided by the corp media?

Old 27-07-2012, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 18:08:17 +0100, Jake wrote:
Should be ok till end August then it will just have to be slug pellets
if the critters can't keep up.

I can't get the hang of slug pellets. The catapault is tiny and the
aiming is really difficult.

--
Bob Harvey
Old 27-07-2012, 09:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Robert E A Harvey" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 18:08:17 +0100, Jake wrote:
Should be ok till end August then it will just have to be slug pellets
if the critters can't keep up.

I can't get the hang of slug pellets. The catapault is tiny and the
aiming is really difficult.

lolol

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Old 28-07-2012, 12:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 27/07/2012 20:58, Robert E A Harvey wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 18:08:17 +0100, Jake wrote:
Should be ok till end August then it will just have to be slug pellets
if the critters can't keep up.

I can't get the hang of slug pellets. The catapault is tiny and the
aiming is really difficult.

You idiot.
You are supposed to use then in shotgun cartridges, you remove the lead
shot and put in the slug pellets.
Simples

Old 30-07-2012, 12:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

@mid.individual.net:

> Steerpike > wrote:
>> Thought this was a post about the UK government
>
> Well, that would make sense, on a gardening newsgroup, oh yes.
> Excuse me sir, you appear to have taken a wrong turning, I
think you > may want the room down the hall ...

Well, he can't make his mind up whether he is a steer or a pike.
He has no chance of posting to the correct group IMO.

Still think its "Mike" from Isle of White(Wight) and
wearing his boyfriends underwear.

Baz

FYI Steerpike was the hero of a novel by Mervyn Peake..........but I
guess you probably arent that familiar with literature though?

You're not exactly 'au fait' with the two books of Mervyn Peak (Titus Groan
and GormenGhast) yourself are you Christopher Stevens?

As Steerpike really wasn't a hero - more of an anti-hero really, and a
bloody irritating antagonist (and I can see why he's *YOUR* hero *eg* )

Just out of interest, have you really read those two books? - It would
appear that you haven't (or if you have, you've misinterpreted the role of
Steerpike). vbg

Yep, still keeping an eye out for you Chris - and not surprised to find you
still up to your (rather lame) old tricks of muck-raking, misinformation and
blatant lying.

Old 30-07-2012, 06:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

@mid.individual.net:

> Steerpike > wrote:

>> Thought this was a post about the UK government

> Well, that would make sense, on a gardening newsgroup, oh yes.

> Excuse me sir, you appear to have taken a wrong turning, I

think you > may want the room down the hall ...

Well, he can't make his mind up whether he is a steer or a pike.

He has no chance of posting to the correct group IMO.

Still think its "Mike" from Isle of White(Wight) and

wearing his boyfriends underwear.

Baz

FYI Steerpike was the hero of a novel by Mervyn Peake..........but I

guess you probably arent that familiar with literature though?

You're not exactly 'au fait' with the two books of Mervyn Peak (Titus Groan

and GormenGhast) yourself are you Christopher Stevens?

As Steerpike really wasn't a hero - more of an anti-hero really, and a

bloody irritating antagonist (and I can see why he's *YOUR* hero *eg* )

Just out of interest, have you really read those two books? - It would

appear that you haven't (or if you have, you've misinterpreted the role of

Steerpike). vbg

Yep, still keeping an eye out for you Chris - and not surprised to find you

still up to your (rather lame) old tricks of muck-raking, misinformation and

blatant lying.

Hmmmmmmmmm...............a peevish little post from pretty much the only person still offering any support for failed Exeter fruadster and alleged child molester jon limp dick bunt.................
Old 02-08-2012, 12:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

@mid.individual.net:

> Steerpike > wrote:

>> Thought this was a post about the UK government

> Well, that would make sense, on a gardening newsgroup, oh yes.

> Excuse me sir, you appear to have taken a wrong turning, I

think you > may want the room down the hall ...

Well, he can't make his mind up whether he is a steer or a
pike.

He has no chance of posting to the correct group IMO.

Still think its "Mike" from Isle of White(Wight) and

wearing his boyfriends underwear.

Baz

FYI Steerpike was the hero of a novel by Mervyn Peake..........but I

guess you probably arent that familiar with literature though?

You're not exactly 'au fait' with the two books of Mervyn Peak
(Titus Groan

and GormenGhast) yourself are you Christopher Stevens?

As Steerpike really wasn't a hero - more of an anti-hero really, and

bloody irritating antagonist (and I can see why he's *YOUR* hero
*eg* )

Just out of interest, have you really read those two books? - It
would

appear that you haven't (or if you have, you've misinterpreted the
role of

Steerpike). vbg

Yep, still keeping an eye out for you Chris - and not surprised to
find you

still up to your (rather lame) old tricks of muck-raking,
misinformation and

blatant lying.

Hmmmmmmmmm...............a peevish little post from pretty much the
only person still offering any support for failed Exeter fruadster
and alleged child molester jon limp dick bunt.................

Thank you Mr Stevens, libellous post duly noted and in the file with the
others ready to see what happens next year, as there is an ever increasing
probability that you will end up in the civil courts once again to defend
your comments - where by the way, you *will* be expected to produce your
evidence of those libellous allegations that you have made/and are still
making.

Would you confirm that you are still a customer of Opal Telecom (TalkTalk
Communications Limited) please?

Old 02-08-2012, 07:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

@mid.individual.net:

> Steerpike > wrote:

>> Thought this was a post about the UK government

> Well, that would make sense, on a gardening newsgroup, oh yes.

> Excuse me sir, you appear to have taken a wrong turning, I

think you > may want the room down the hall ...

Well, he can't make his mind up whether he is a steer or a

pike.

He has no chance of posting to the correct group IMO.

Still think its "Mike" from Isle of White(Wight) and

wearing his boyfriends underwear.

Baz

FYI Steerpike was the hero of a novel by Mervyn Peake..........but I

guess you probably arent that familiar with literature though?

You're not exactly 'au fait' with the two books of Mervyn Peak

(Titus Groan

and GormenGhast) yourself are you Christopher Stevens?

As Steerpike really wasn't a hero - more of an anti-hero really, and

bloody irritating antagonist (and I can see why he's *YOUR* hero

*eg* )

Just out of interest, have you really read those two books? - It

would

appear that you haven't (or if you have, you've misinterpreted the

role of

Steerpike). vbg

Yep, still keeping an eye out for you Chris - and not surprised to

find you

still up to your (rather lame) old tricks of muck-raking,

misinformation and

blatant lying.

Hmmmmmmmmm...............a peevish little post from pretty much the

only person still offering any support for failed Exeter fruadster

and alleged child molester jon limp dick bunt.................

Thank you Mr Stevens, libellous post duly noted and in the file with the

others ready to see what happens next year, as there is an ever increasing

probability that you will end up in the civil courts once again to defend

your comments - where by the way, you *will* be expected to produce your

evidence of those libellous allegations that you have made/and are still

making.

Would you confirm that you are still a customer of Opal Telecom (TalkTalk

Communications Limited) please?

Coming from someone who still owes nearly £40k legal costs, any suggestion of making themselves look even more of a dickhead in court seems more than a little strange!