Old 05-08-2012, 04:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default If you think it's too cool and wet in the UK...

"Granity" wrote in message

Christina Websell;966159 Wrote:
"

I pay £8/month for the children in Africa.. I thought I might have to
not do
it recently as as don't have enough to live on until July 2013 but I
still
do. How can I not?
I have some money in the bank to live on until my pension kicks in,
although
I have to be frugal.
Every pound makes a difference to those children. It pays for wells so
they
can have clean water instead of dying from contaminated water. It pays
for
high calorie food to keep those babies alive.

I hope you've thoroughly vetted which ever charity you donate to,
frequently with some of the charities less than 10% gets to the
children, the rest goes to professional fund raisers, bribes and
overheads etc, you should always examine the accounts.

--
Granity

Because I had a boat, I subscribed to the RNLI, but later on I went back
into ship and boat building and saw just how the RNLI wasted money. Never
subscribed to HQ at Poole again.

Mike