Old 05-08-2012, 11:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Weather anomalies

Hope I spelled that right g

Wondering if anybody else is experiencing unusual weather.

Here, in So.Calif coastal, where I have observed the weather cycle for
[censored] years], everything used to be steady -- totally
predictable.

But this year, I fear that global warming is finally hitting home.
The Spring was so cool that my summer crops may not even be ready by
the time I go abroad (end Oct). May and June are *supposed* to be
cool and overcast -- the well-known "May grey/June gloom". Didn't
totally materialize. Now we are in August, and still having the
familiar "night and morning low clouds" -- words I've heard the radio
folks say since forever.

Mind you, personally I am delighted to have a pleasant summer; it's
just that crops are a little confused.

We usually get about 2 weeks hot & HUMID (I HATE) in August or
September. Be interesting to see if it
materializes this year.

Anyway, to summarize, I would be interested in others' reports of
weather anomalies.

HB